HOW PHILLIPS FLOORING CENTER IS PREPARING AND RESPONDING
COVID-19 UPDATE: April 28, 2020
We've advised all in-home associates, installation crews and service teams to follow everyday preventive actions including washing hands often, disinfecting frequently touched objects, and carrying hand sanitizer. Please address any concerns you may have with your sales associate.
We want to let you know we’re thinking about all of you – our friends, our customers, our suppliers, and our community – as we work through the unprecedented effects of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). We recognize the heightened concern and are doing everything we can to protect our customers, vendors, and employees, through increased cleaning and sanitizing practices, and through social distancing within our showroom, warehouse, and on job sites. We are following the latest guidelines from government and health authorities, while praying for an end to the outbreak of the virus. We are well aware that the danger from the virus has not yet passed, and it would be remiss of us to become complacent at this point about the possibility of infection. However, we are in agreement with Governor Abbott that Texans must return to work in order to maintain our vibrant economy and the benefits that come with the freedom to work and to provide for our families.
• Offering free shop-at-home services and video chat for private appointments to customers who prefer not to visit our store. We can bring you samples if you’d like. Our measures are, as always, at no charge.
Scheduled Installations & In-Home Measures:
Regular Hours beginning May 4, 2020:
How are we addressing safety concerns regarding COVID-19? We are:
As the Texas economy ramps up to fully re-open, Phillips Flooring Center will be here to provide flooring, backsplash, tiled showers and more for our customers. We consider it a privilege to be able to serve you! Our showroom hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday. Thank you for supporting the small businesses of East Texas.
• Increasing the frequency of cleaning and general hygiene maintenance in our showroom and warehouse.
• Stepping up our efforts to disinfect high-traffic and high-touch areas like workstations, door handles, and bathrooms, as well as frequent handwashing.
• We have added additional hand sanitizer at work stations and at our entrance.
• Our installers are strictly following CDC guidelines for washing hands and maintaining proper hygiene.
• In our 4000+ square foot showroom, social distancing is no problem, and there are never more than ten people inside at one time, including our sales staff.